Dorothy StrandSeptember 12, 2014
In his spare time Brandon enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, running, working out, hiking kayaking & paddleboarding. He values spending time with his close friends, especially enjoying a meal from his barbeque. As a Philadelphia native, Brandon is always on a quest to find the best east coast style pizza in town.
Latest posts by Brandon Buehler, PT, DPT, OCS (see all)
- Healthy Eats: Cedar Plank Salmon - December 27, 2016
- Health Redefined: Living with Purpose - July 14, 2016
- Health Redefined: Margins & Rest - June 09, 2016
- Health Redefined: Love Actually - April 21, 2016
- Health Redefined: Plans Will Prevail - April 14, 2016
- Health Redefined: Step Up to the Plate - March 03, 2016
- Health Redefined: The Secret Sauce- Exercise! - February 16, 2016
- Health Redefined: You Are What You Eat (and Drink!) - January 26, 2016
- Health Redefined: Pain is Not Normal or Necessary - January 07, 2016
- Health Redefined: Grandma’s Wisdom on Health - December 29, 2015
- Health Redefined: Changing Your Mind - December 03, 2015
- Health “Redefined”: What Does it Mean to be Healthy? - August 06, 2015
- How to Relieve Your Laptop Neck Pain - April 24, 2015
- Help You Fulfill Your Health Goals, Yoda Will! - March 12, 2015
- Which Path Will You Choose? - December 31, 2014
- Vegetable Salad – The Perfect Lunch! - October 31, 2014
- Welcome to the Life+ Blog - September 28, 2014
SIGN UP FOR
LIFE+ is a FREE membership
• Informative Newsletters
• Health & Wellness Tips
• Videos from Our Experts
• Special offers
…and much more!
Some #MondayMotivation coming your way! Discipline can be tough, no doubt about it! However, here are a few tips to help you stay committed.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1| Know your priorities.
2| Break down your goals
3| Remove distractions.
4| Do the hardest thing first.
#WearRedDay at CBPT and our Brea team is excited it's Friday!❤️ Physical therapy can help patients get back to living healthy, active lives that reduce the risk of heart disease. ♥️
There's a lot of truth to that old saying that age is just a number.
In the newest LIFE+ blog, Shane Ravenelle, PT, DPT busts 5 myths about balance in your older years! Don't let common myths about balance keep you from making the most of your aging years!
Happy Wednesday, #CBPTfamily! Today is #wednesdaywisdom! Wherever you are on your journey to becoming pain free, living healthier, or accomplishing a new goal, may these words be an encouragement to you to keep going!
Our #CBPTFan Rodolfo recently took his #CBPTshirt to Mexico! Getting ready to plan your spring break vacation? Come see us for a FREE assessment to make sure your adeventures are PAIN FREE! 🚙