Brandon BuehlerPT, DPT, OCS
Brandon is a physical therapist after being involved in a car accident. After having a good time, he decided to go back to his normal activities. He has a passion for helping people return to their sport or daily activities.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZATION
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Temple University, Philadelphia)
- Master of Physical Therapy (California State University, Long Beach)
- Bachelor of Science (University of California Irvine)
- Thesis work focusing on spinal stabilization: “Dynamic Electromyography
- Activity of the Trunk Musculature During Common Therapeutic Exercises
- Extensive Training in Orthopedics and Manual Therapy through the IPA
- Certified Essential Functions Testing
- Co-Founder of POISE (Prevention of Injury and Sports Enhancement)
- Brandon has extensive training in orthopedics and manual therapy through the Institute of Physical Art. He places high value in continuing education and training at CBPT. Brandon emphasizes the importance of quality and personalized care with one-on-one treatment for every patient.
- Brandon is also the co-founder of POISE (Prevention of Injury and Sports Enhancement), Richard Coury, MPT, assisting athletes in preventing injuries, helping them in full recovery to their sport and improving performance on the field or short.
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
In his spare time Brandon enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, running, working out, hiking kayaking & paddleboarding.
He enjoys spending time with his close friends, especially enjoying a meal from his barbeque.
As a native Philadelphia, Brandon is always on the way to pizza.
- Healthy Eats: Cedar Plank Salmon
- Health Redefined: Living with Purpose
- Health Redefined: Margins & Rest
- Health Redefined: Love Actually
- Health Redefined: Plans Will Prevail
- Health Redefined: Step Up to the Plate
- Health Redefined: The Secret Sauce- Exercise!
- Health Redefined: You Are What You Eat (and Drink!)
- Health Redefined: Pain is Not Normal or Necessary
- Health Redefined: Grandma’s Wisdom on Health
- Health Redefined: Changing Your Mind
- Health “Redefined”: What Does it Mean to be Healthy?
- How to Relieve Your Laptop Neck Pain
- Help You Fulfill Your Health Goals, Yoda Will!
- Which Path Will You Choose?
- Vegetable Salad – The Perfect Lunch!
- Welcome to the Life+ Blog