Brandon Buehler, PT, DPT, OCS
Brandon decided to become a physical therapist after being involved in a car accident and had to go through months of treatment in order to return to playing soccer in college. After experiencing how physical therapy helped him return to his normal activities, Brandon decided that this was the career that he wanted to pursue. He has a passion for helping people return to their sport or daily activity without pain or limitations.
• Doctor of Physical Therapy (Temple University, Philadelphia)
• Master of Physical Therapy (California State University, Long Beach)
• Bachelor of Science (University of California Irvine)
• Thesis work focusing on spinal stabilization: “Dynamic Electromyographic
• Activity of the Trunk Musculature During Common Therapeutic Exercises”
• Extensive training in orthopedics and manual therapy through the IPA
• Certified Essential Functions Tester
• Co-Founder of POISE (Prevention of Injury and Sports Enhancement)
• Brandon has extensive training in orthopedics and manual therapy through the Institute of Physical Art. He places high value on continuing education and instructs a year-long mentorship program focused on manual therapy techniques at CBPT. Brandon emphasizes the importance of quality and personalized care with one-on-one treatment for every patient, a philosophy that he passes onto those he mentors.
• Brandon is also the co-founder of POISE (Prevention of Injury and Sports Enhancement), a successful injury prevention program that was created with his partner, Richard Coury, MPT, to assist athletes to in preventing significant injuries, helping them in full recovery to their sport and enhancing performance on the field or court.
In his spare time Brandon enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, running, working out, hiking kayaking & paddleboarding.
He values spending time with his close friends, especially enjoying a meal from his barbeque.
As a Philadelphia native, Brandon is always on a quest to find the best east coast style pizza in town.
- Healthy Eats: Cedar Plank Salmon
- Health Redefined: Living with Purpose
- Health Redefined: Margins & Rest
- Health Redefined: Love Actually
- Health Redefined: Plans Will Prevail
- Health Redefined: Step Up to the Plate
- Health Redefined: The Secret Sauce- Exercise!
- Health Redefined: You Are What You Eat (and Drink!)
- Health Redefined: Pain is Not Normal or Necessary
- Health Redefined: Grandma’s Wisdom on Health