WELCOME TO FULLERTON RANGERS SPORTS MEDICINE PROGRAM
Welcome to the Fullerton Rangers Sports Medicine Program! As an elite soccer organization, the Fullerton Rangers has assembled a team consisting of the highest level of coaching staff to help provide the best training and development for their players.
In addition, the Fullerton Rangers has partnered with Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy. Together we have developed an incredible sports medicine program to help prevent the risk of injury and quickly address any injuries that may occur in our players. The Rangers motto is ‘More Than a Club’, and this includes making sure our players are able to enjoy soccer, free from any pain or limitations.
This Sports Medicine Program consists of the following:
- Injury Prevention Warm-Up Program (performed on the field as a team)
- Rangers Home Exercise Program (to increase flexibility & strength)
- Coach Training on this program and injury prevention techniques
- Free Assessments for all Fullerton Rangers Players
- RangersStrong.com website which will be full of information and tips to help your soccer player remain healthy & pain free
We are excited to help Fullerton Rangers soccer players participate at their highest potential!