Jonathan EbertPT, DPT
Jonathan became interested in Physical Therapy when he injured his shoulder in high school while playing football. Soon after this, he began to follow his dream of becoming Physical Therapist. He attended the University of New England, where he grew up in Maine. He graduated with his bachelor's degree in athletic training and soon after his doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Jonathan has a large amount of experience in orthopedic and sports medicine and has extensive training in neurological rehabilitation and post-operative management of orthopedic surgeries.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZATION
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (University of New England, Portland, Maine)
- Bachelor of Science (University of New England, Biddeford, Maine)
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
He continues to carry a great passion for the Physical Therapy profession and enjoys being able to help them improve their quality of life and achieve their goals. Jonathan is a native of New Hampshire, arriving in California in 2012. He enjoys going to the beach with his wife, running, and playing lacrosse. He is currently a member of a Southern California men’s lacrosse league.
- Pool Workout Tips for Back Pain
- Can Fasting Be Healthy?
- Symphony of Pain: Proper Sitting at the Piano
- How to Reduce Risk of Catching a Cold
- Symphony of Pain: How to Battle Pain While Playing the Violin
- Avoid Shoulder Pain: 5 Ways to Protect Your Shoulder
- How Can Glucosamine Improve Your Joint Health?
- Dads Who Lift…Their Kids: Middle Back Edition