Thank you to all of our patients and employees who participated in Operation Christmas Child 2019! We were able to give BIG and sent 212 giftboxes to children around the world!
Here at CBPT, we use a portion of our proceeds to support several charitable organizations. One of the charities that CBPT continues to support is the charity that hosts the Operation Christmas Child, Samaritan’s Purse.
Every year, our patients and team members participate in Samaritan’s Purse’s Operation Christmas Child. This program brings joy & hope to children all around the world who are living in underprivileged areas by giving gift-filled boxes during the holiday season.
Check out the photos from our this year’s shoebox packing party!
As a company, the CBPT team spent their lunches to prepare and pack their giftboxes.
We are extremely grateful for all of our patients and team members who participated! We hope you’ll join us next year!
Latest posts by Tanya Urane (see all)
- Top Practice in the Nation - January 24, 2020
- The White House: Business Roundtable - January 24, 2020
- PTPN: Gold Star Practice Award - January 24, 2020
- TOP WORKPLACES AWARD 2019 FOR COURY & BUEHLER PHYSICAL THERAPY - December 12, 2019
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2019: CBPT THANKS YOU! - November 25, 2019