Bring your box to ANY CBPT Location by FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9th!
This holiday season, join with Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy as we partner with Operation Christmas Child and give boxes filled with gifts for children all over the world. For some children, this will be their first Christmas gift ever, so join us in spreading the Christmas spirit!
5 Simple Steps to Give
- PICK a gender (boy or girl), age group (2-4, 5-9, 10-14)
- FILL a shoebox or plastic box equivalent with gifts (use the info packed on the side for ideas!)
- ATTACH a gender/age label (Click HERE!)
- PLACE a $9 donation for shipping in the box (give your gift online OR make a check out to Samaritan’s Purse)
- BRING the box to any CBPT office by FRIDAY, November 9th!
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yo’s, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- School Supplies: pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Non-Liquid Hygiene Items: toothbrushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories: t-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note: You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- Do Not Include: Used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; out-of-date candy; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
Here’s some pictures of our team packing boxes last year!
Latest posts by Jenni Kuga (see all)
- Join Our CBPT Brea 8K Team! - January 30, 2019
- Top Workplaces Award 2018 for Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy - December 17, 2018
- Our Brea Office is Now Open! - December 10, 2018
- CBPT Brea is Moving SOON! - November 7, 2018
- Operation Christmas Child 2018: JOIN US! - November 5, 2018