Thank you to all of our patients and employees who gave BIG this year! We were able to send 163 Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes to children around the world!
CBPT is committed to using a portion of our proceeds to support several charitable organizations. One of the charities that CBPT continues to support is the charity that hosts the Operation Christmas Child, Samaritan’s Purse.
Each year, patients of CBPT and the CBPT team participates in Samaritan’s Purse’s Operation Christmas Child. This program brings joy & hope to children from impoverished areas through giving shoe boxes filled with gifts during the holiday season.
Check out the photos from our shoebox packing party and volunteer night!
As a company, we used a lunch time to pack our boxes together.
The CBPT team also visited the distribution center to drop off the boxes and volunteered to help prepare the boxes to be shipped out to their recipients!
Thanks again to all of our patients and team who participated. We hope you’ll join us next year!
Latest posts by Jenni Kuga (see all)
- Join Our CBPT Brea 8K Team! - January 30, 2019
- Top Workplaces Award 2018 for Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy - December 17, 2018
- CBPT Brea is Moving SOON! - November 7, 2018
- Operation Christmas Child 2018: JOIN US! - November 5, 2018
- Inc. 5000 2018 Recipient - October 10, 2018