David Luckett, PT, DPT
David moved to Southern California from Kentucky at age 15 and attended Damien High School where he injured his shoulder playing football. This is where David was introduced to physical therapy for the first time. His recovery experience sparked his interest in the physical therapy field so he decided to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Cal State Fullerton. David worked for 3 years as a physical therapy aide developing a deeper understanding of what physical therapists are capable of and the impact large they can have on a person’s life.
David attended the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences receiving his Doctorate of Physical Therapy with advanced coursework in Manual Therapy. He has special interest in the areas of Manual Therapy and spinal manipulation.
• Doctor of Physical Therapy (University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, San Marcos, CA)
• Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology with Psychology Minor (Cal State Fullerton, Fullerton, CA)
David likes to try all of the wonderful outdoor activities California has to offer, especially a new found passion for cycling. In addition to cycling, he thoroughly enjoys hiking, rock climbing, snowboarding and golf. David is an avid sports fan and grew up playing many different sports which means he spends a lot of his down time watching sporting events. David also enjoys concerts and live music events, especially to support friends and local artists.
- Knee & Ankle Injury Prevention for Soccer Players: Exercises to Reduce Risk of Injury
- How to Prevent Golf Injuries and Pain
- Numbness and Tingling: Exercises to Get Your Blood Flowing
- How to Prepare Your Body for Holiday Decorating
- Arthritis 101: Joints Move Pain-Free with Physical Therapy
- The 3 Minute Office Workout You Should Do Every Day
- Healthy & Active Valentine’s Day Dates for this Year
- Life After Injury: Physical Therapy for the Mind & Body
- Moving & Riding: Pain Relief Tips for a Cyclist