How to Make Guilt-Free Pancakes
I love my carbs and, on top of that, I love to eat.
However, I do not like paying the cost for eating an excess amount of carbs.
You feel me?
It is that very reason why I love making and eating protein pancakes.
They are not only easy to make but good for you!
Benefits of a Protein Packed Breakfast
- helps with weight loss management
- helps maintain lean muscle with weight loss
- keeps you feeling full for a longer period of time
- reduces the amount of calories you eat throughout the day
- helps fuel your metabolism
- 1/4 cup or egg white from 1 egg
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbs vanilla almond milk, skim milk, or soy milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 banana (mashed)- mash first, then add!!
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Handful of fresh blueberries
- Cut up banana pieces
- Add ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Pour into a pan that has been sprayed with oil cooking spray- heat on medium.
- Cook one side until you see bubbles forming in your pancake. Be careful not to leave it on one side too long because the pancakes are easy to burn!
- Carefully flip the pancake over and cook on the other size until the middle is done.
- Add agave syrup or 100% maple syrup to your hearts content!
- Add one tbsp of peanut butter, blueberries, and sliced bananas to top off your masterpiece!
Have fun with the recipe
and add your favorite
fruits or toppings!
Do you know of any other protein pancake recipes that you love? Share it below!
Get a Printable Copy of This Recipe!
Hungry for more healthy recipes?
Sign up for Life+!
The following two tabs change content below.
Cindy loves to spend her time with her church family and doing church activities. She also loves to take time to help people, especially women, reach their fitness goals. In her spare time Cindy enjoys hiking, exploring new cities and places, trying new foods, creating new crafts, cuddling with her two dogs and spending time with friends and family.
Latest posts by Kimmi Dao, PT, DPT, CSCS (see all)
- Five Stretches to Tackle Low Back Pain: Travel Series - July 17, 2017
- Living Room International with Dr. Cindy Kimmi Dao - July 5, 2017
- How to Warm Up Before a Run: Travel Series - June 1, 2017
- How Stretching In The Morning Can Change Your Life - February 23, 2017
- The Power of Posture to Reduce Pain - February 21, 2017