Grilled Bananas with Mixed Berries & Vanilla Pudding Recipe
Are you looking for the perfect simple and healthy dessert as the summer cools down? We have the perfect suggestion!
- 1 banana, cut in half and left in peel
- Cooking Oil
- 1 dollop of light-vanilla pudding
- Fresh raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush the cut side of the banana with light cooking oil and grill until golden brown (about 2 min). I like to make sure the banana has a crispy outside.
- Turn over and grill for an additional 30-45 seconds until the banana is cooked all the way through.
- Add a dollop on the center of the cooked banana.
- Garnish with fresh berries and enjoy!
Download a Printable Version
Want more free recipes and health tips?
Sign up for LIFE+ TODAY to have these practical tips sent straight to your inbox!
The following two tabs change content below.
Chase Everwine, PT, DPT
In Chase’s free time he enjoys outdoor activities such as backpacking, surfing, and camping.
Latest posts by Chase Everwine, PT, DPT (see all)
- What Happens When We Foam Roll? - November 8, 2018
- Grilled Bananas with Mixed Berries & Vanilla Pudding Recipe - September 27, 2018
- Best Local Hike in Orange County: Deep Creek Hot Springs - August 28, 2018
- Improving Your Emotional Intelligence - May 22, 2018
- Physical Therapy After A Car Accident - February 26, 2018