The CBPT Team had a blast at this year’s 27th Annual Brea 8K Classic!
February 25, 2018 marked the 27th annual Brea 8K Classic and the 10th consecutive year that the CBPT team has participated in the race. Over 3000 individuals and 49 teams ran to help fundraise for Brea Olinda High School this year.
Prior to the race, the CBPT team captain, David Hodges, PT, DPT, CSCS, led a dynamic warm up that prepared the entire team for a fun, successful, and pain-free run. The entire team finished the race within the three-hour mark. Go CBPT!
Promoting community-wide health and wellness is a priority for the CBPT team.
The Brea 8K Classic is always a highlight and we hope to have you join us next year!
Check out photos from the race below!
Latest posts by Jenni Kuga (see all)
- Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019 – Join Team CBPT! - April 12, 2019
- Brea 8K 2019 - February 25, 2019
- Join Our CBPT Brea 8K Team! - January 30, 2019
- Top Workplaces Award 2018 for Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy - December 17, 2018
- Our Brea Office is Now Open! - December 10, 2018