The CBPT Team had a blast at this year’s 28th Annual Brea 8K Classic!
February 24, 2019 marked the 28th annual Brea 8K Classic and the 10th consecutive year that the CBPT team has participated in the race. Over 2000 individuals and dozens of teams ran to help fundraise for Brea Olinda High School this year.
Prior to the race, the CBPT team captain, Brian Blanco, PT, DPT, OCS, led a dynamic warm up that prepared the entire team for a fun, successful, and pain-free run. Go team!
Promoting community-wide health and wellness is a priority for the CBPT team.
The Brea 8K Classic is always a highlight and we hope to have you join us next year!
Check out photos from the race below!
Latest posts by Jenni Kuga (see all)
- CBPT Featured on PBS Innovations in Medicine - June 6, 2019
- Walk to Cure Arthritis 2019 – Join Team CBPT! - April 12, 2019
- Brea 8K 2019 - February 25, 2019
- Join Our CBPT Brea 8K Team! - January 30, 2019
- Top Workplaces Award 2018 for Coury & Buehler Physical Therapy - December 17, 2018